Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wow, what is it with this blog, I just can't seem to get it to the top of my list, and keep saying I am, so making a concentrated effort starting today.  Mowed lawn today for the first time of the season as suppose to rain rest of week...blah...

Went to Atrium's to visit Terri's aunt this afternoon, 96 and still doing well.  Also found out my mother had a friend living there and tried to see her a couple times and missed her and finally caught up with her today.  First thing she told me is that I looked exactly like my father.  I haven't seen her in at least 25 years...so nice to catch up with her and know she enjoyed the visit also.

Now have you ever listed anything on eBay?  I have been listing things for the past two days.  My first experience.  Wow, finally think I am getting the hang of it.  Trying to de-clutter and get rid of things we don't need.  So if you need something, ask me as probably have it. 

Had dinner last night at El Patron with friends.  Excellent as usual.  If you haven't been there, definitely give it a try.  Packed as usual but they do take reservations.

Well tomorrow is tax day...guess I will write some checks.  Yes, waiting until the last minute.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment