Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Another week...

Whether you had the day off yesterday or worked, we are now upon another week and closer to Thanksgiving and the holiday season.  I can't believe all the articles I am seeing now about Black Friday and Cyber Monday...and then there are the stores that will now be open on Thanksgiving Day.  I don't know about you, but Thanksgiving Day is a day all about Family...not shopping so you won't catch me out.  I think everyone should veto the stores open that day, but I realize how bargain hungry we have all gotten.

I work with my business almost every day of the year including weekends as that's what it takes.  Oh yes, I do have my play time, but I owe it to my clients to help them grow their business however they can and get them noticed.  So if you are in need of a social media and public relations firm, contact me as we can't be beat for our service and our pricing is very competitive.  Let us put you in the spotlight.

And on another note, I am over all the celebrities doing actually crazy and ironic things to be noticed.  I guess that is all a part of the game, but I am not buying into it at all.  I watched DWTS last night and America, are you crazy keeping Bill.  While we all know this is a popularity contest, you let someone with talent go to keep a stiff ole guy who has no chance of winning, or does he.  I am also over it as that should have never happened.  If I was Bill, I would have stepped down as he was as in shock, just like the judges were that he was staying.  And bravo to Jack Osborne, he has really come a long way and I am quite impressed.

Well, on to another day with appointments and helping my clients get noticed.  What have you done for your clients lately?  Have a great week !

No comments:

Post a Comment