Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Okay, it's been since July I have written.  Why do I find it so hard to Blog?  I will say it once again, I will try to do better as I really do have alot to say...My company is doing very well but there is always room for more.  I didn't realize there were so many people out there that are in need of someone to take care of their social media for them and all of their press.  If you know of anyone in need of our services, please send them my way or direct them to our website at www.kneticgroup.com to contact us.  We may be looking for someone to join our team if we keep getting accounts which is great.  Maybe only a part time gig at first but could develop into more...wishful thinking on my part. 

So tell me what you think of our banks these days?  I have had some interesting and enlightening experiences lately with banks and not to mention any names, I am still taking it all in.  It seem while they are highly regulated, they still can pretty much do what they want to with your money...I think for now I will leave it at that.

And my friends at Diego's have a new opening date for their restaurant in Gladstone after some major set backs.  It is scheduled to open Friday December 6th.  Anyone want to have a cocktail with me there that night as surely going to be a "grand" opening and I have high expectations which they have assured me they will be meeting.

Three weeks from today...Thanksgiving and then the dreaded Black Friday.  I will be staying in no matter how great the bargains are as I really don't need it that bad.  Besides, my Pinot Nior will be calling me later that day.

Have a good one everyone and I will try, no promises to be better about Blogging.  Who knows, if I try I might do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment